Jack Freinhar, MD – Medical Director
The Adult Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is designed for clients that can benefit from a highly structured and supervised setting. The program consists of 5 hours of intensive programming Monday through Friday. The program is staffed with Registered Nurses, Masters Level Therapists, and Trained Mental Health Counselors.
While attending the Partial program each client receives an individualized mental health treatment plan that is evaluated on a bi-weekly basis by members of the multidisciplinary treatment team directed by the client’s psychiatrist.
Program Features Include:
- Weekly Psychiatrist Visits
- Daily Psychotherapy Group
- Anger Management and Coping Skills Group
- Medication Management
- Drug and Alcohol Education
- Recreational and Leisure Therapy
- Music therapy
- Case Management
- Discharge Planning
- Nutrition Education
- Transportation to and from the Program
- Structured Therapeutic Environment